Saturday 4 May 2013

Flight Review 5: Flying from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore with Tiger Airways (KUL-SIN)

Posted by Unknown Posted on 00:11 with No comments
This batch of flight attendants seem professional and presentable. This flight looks relatively new too. Surprisingly the cabin is only 25% full. Row 1, 12 and 13 are the rows for more leg room, according to the announcement by the flight attendant. You may switch your seat to those rows if you find your current seat not comfortable enough, with a minimal fee.

We landed ahead of the scheduled time and I find this flight really pleasant. Throughout the flight, the flight attendants were very friendly with the cabin passengers and helpful. I think that the flight attendants' hospitality plays an important role in securing returning customers. For now, I definitely already have favorited Tiger Airways and Jetstar over Air Asia.



I made my booking only a day before my flight and still manage to get a really good bargain for this flight! Notice how empty the cabin was? I find this rather puzzling because Jetstar seems to be a great airline to travel with but yet people often flock to other airlines. It could be because other airlines' flights are cheaper if advanced bookings are made.




Although my first Tiger Airways flight was not pleasant, it has improved over time. I think Tiger Airways flights are economic but they need to improve on their timing. If you're always a late-comer who arrives at the scheduled gate-closing time, most probably you do not have to worry since I have noticed that for most of my flights with Tiger Airways, their gates closed later than the scheduled timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Template Design by Razor Madush | Published by New Blog Themes
Powered by Blogger
New Blogger Themes New Blogger Themes